Linda Nabasa, affectionately known as Nada is a prolific performing artist. As a singer, songwriter, playwright and poet, she is an entertaining stage performer who uses stories and music to not only entertain but educate people social issues in her community.
She has performed at several platforms :
- Umoja International cultural camp
- Uganda National Contemporary Ballet (UNCB)
- Uganda Sudan workshop and photo exhibition
- Youth empowerment Forum Workshop
- Nuvo arts Festiva
- Bayimba’s International Music and Arts in 2012
- ZINDUKA EAST AFRICAN FESTIVAL, 6th-8th Nov 2014
- Maun international Arts festival in Botswana, Oct 2015
- She recorded an album in November 2013 with Herbert Kinobe the world Ambassador for Harmony Foundation in Canada. The songs advocate for environmental protection, mental peace, living a life of fulfilment.
In July 2015, she was a part of the trio AFRO-MAN SPICE a musical theatrical performance at the national theatre. It was highly attended and well received.
Her short term goals for 2016 is to record her second album with songs like:
A thousand guns, Young rebel, Society, Mother. Songs that advocate for peace, end of corruption in Africa and community building. Also tour in USA to promote her first album is under way.